Sr. Principal Architect
Analyze business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercise judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provide direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influencing customer leadership on key decisions. Support the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborate with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise.
Oracle Database Upgrade, Exadata
- Multiple Clients initiated the upgrade projects to take advantage of new functionality of Exadata for the data warehouse databases. Using the multi node RAC and moving to different levels of Exadata solutions.
Oracle Exadata, Trouble shooting and Performance Solutions
- For Multiple Clients did Exadata performance analysis and trouble shooting and found solutions regarding the same.
Oracle DW and OLAP implementation and Performance Tuning
- Multiple Clients implemented OLAP solutions for Data Warehouse and also did a lot of trouble shooting and solutions related to performances in data warehouse environments
Oracle Database 12c implementation, upgrade and configuration
- Studied and implemented 12c Cloud technology, also upgraded existing databases to 12cR1 and implanted as Plug-in databases into the system. Also know about new features of 12c databases on other aspects of database technologies
Oracle Database upgrade, 10g to 11g
- Upgrade projects of database clusters from 10g to 11g to take into account the functionality of 11g databases.
Oracle database upgrade, 9i to 10g cluster
- Upgraded all the databases from 9i to 10g cluster. Implemented the cluster ware configured ASM, implemented 10gR2 database binaries and migrated all the databases from 9i to 10g. Also as a follow up had to tune the queries for performance.
Oracle Database implement standby databases
- Implemented Physical and logical standby databases for Multiple Clients for Oracle 10g, 11g and Exadata. Implemented data guard database for MAA for 10g, 11g and Exadata.
Oracle Database implemented backup strategies
- Implemented different backup strategies, from export and import to RMAN having different backup devices from Tape to physical and virtual hard drives
Oracle Database Tuning Strategies
- Implemented tuning of Oracle databases and related processes like ETL etc. after analyzing the involved processes. Did all levels of tuning from database to query to process etc. SQL tuning and SQL Analysis. Also did Tuning for DW and Exadata machines as mentioned above
Oracle Big Data Appliance
- Has worked on Oracle Big Data Appliance for a POC at P&G. Did data loading on hive tables created queries for analysis purposes. Administered the Big Data Box.