University of Texas at Dallas (05/2011-01/2012)
- Java StringSearch Library Testing
Applied functional, coverage, fuzz, and mutation testing (using IntelliJ IDEA) on a powerful library called StringSearch which is an enhanced implementation of Java string searching algorithms.
- Query Commander (Open-Source Contribution)
Designed and implemented a client/server application using C#.Net, which connects to five DBMSs including MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and DB2(9.5) simultaneously and performs the data manipulation.
- Big Data processing using Hadoop
Implemented mapper and reducer to create distributed program responsible for user queries on a one peta-byte data set.
- Client/Server Chat Application
Built scalable client/server chat application using Java (Java sockets) under Linux environment.
- Data Modelling For Online Banking System
Modelled and normalized the database schema of an online banking system using ER diagram, which was approved by the bank’s DBA.
Software Developer Intern, SharifCERT (01/2008-12/2010)
- Smartphone Inventory Application using RFID Technology (Android Development)
Designed smart phone application that calculates the location of RFID tagged objects based on received signal strength, and performs the object inventory within a specific range.
- Hospital Automation System using CSLA.NET framework
Designed and applied CSLA.NET framework to implement a system for facilitating and managing orders between hospital, drugstore, and warehouse.
Framework: Microsoft.Net 3.5, C#, CSLA.Net Methodology: RUP
- Home Energy Control Management via Smartphone (Android Development)
Applied requirements elicitation techniques to extract the requirements and performed transition between requirements and specification for a location aware system on the smartphone which is used to manage the home energy consumption.
- Nashr Institute Hardening Project
Hardened the Web Server, FTP Server, DNS Server, DHCP Server, and especially Database and Web Application Servers.